Lexington Property, City of Kelowna | Kelowna, BC | Photo by Martin Gebauer
Residential and commercial development projects have been investigated throughout British Columbia. Many projects have been small and localized while others have been large. Most projects have required one or more of the following: detailed habitat and wildlife assessment, aquatic assessment, RAR determinations, project design, communication with regulatory personnel, permitting, and development of mitigation and management plans.
- Kelowna Residential Developments EIAs
- Skaha Lake Residential Developments EIAs
- City of Richmond Environmentally Sensitive Areas Assessment
- McKinley Landing Environmental Impact Assessment
- Lafarge Cement Vancouver Harbor Concrete Plant, EIA
- Vincor Vineyard Developments EIAs