Olympic Ski Venues, Cascade Environmental Resource Group Ltd.| Whistler, BC | Photo by Martin Gebauer
Baseline data collection and impact assessment are the primary components of most ski resort projects. Specific tasks generally have included aerial surveys, Terrestrial Ecosystem Mapping (TEM), species-at-risk assessment, project design and planning, and development of mitigation and management plans.
- Cypress Mountain Ski Run Expansion EIA
- Garibaldi Alpen Ski Resort Wildlife Impact Assessment
- Big White Ski Resort White Forest Subdivision
- Silver Star Village Development EIA
- Whistle Olympic Venues Ecological Review